Grundfos SQ 15 GPM Pump and Motor
At only 2.9” in diameter and a weight of only 14.8 lbs, the SQ submersible pump is extremely compact and ideal for all wells 3” and larger.
In addition to the features and benefits shared with the renowned SP submersible pump, the SQ offers a number of motor protection and wear-reducing features that makes it the obvious choice for groundwater extraction for residential wells, for irrigation systems, or for groundwater lowering.
Grundfos SQ 3" submersible pumps are suitable for both continuous and intermittent operation for a variety of applications:
- Ground water supply – private housing, small waterworks, small irrigation systems
- Liquid transfer in tanks
- Pressure boosting
- Environmental applications – remedial pumping or sampling
Deliver powerful, reliable operation with the Grundfos 3” SQ submersible:
- A lightweight, reliable pump with 20 year performance record
- Easily installed in a 4” well that will no longer accommodate a 4” nominal O.D pump
- Built in soft start, dry run protection and over/under voltage protection
- Broadest operational voltage range (150 to 280) in the industry - reducing call backs
- Operates like a conventional 2 wire pump