Grundfos SQE 30 GPM Pump and Motor
SQE Pump and Motor
The SQE is the only constant pressure pump on the market fully equipped with built-in electronic controls which allow for advanced computer controlled performance and state of the art protection features including sophisticated diagnostics. The motor design is a Variable Speed Drive which electronically changes the pump speed to match demand providing you with the incredible comfort of constant pressure.
Each unit is equipped with:
- Soft start – prevents water hammer and motor overheating
- Dry run protection – pumps are water lubricated and if your well runs low, an unprotected pump will die
- Overload protection – if a pump becomes clogged with debris like sand or grass, it can destroy an unprotected motor
- Over and undervoltage protection – the lifetimes of unprotected motors can be greatly reduced by improper voltages. Rural parts of the country are notorious for wide variations in voltage supply
CU301 User Interface
The CU301 User Interface is the easy to use command and control computer for operating the pump in constant pressure mode. The user simply chooses the desired water pressure by pressing the UP or DOWN arrows, and the CU301 does the rest.
In order to control pressure, it must be measured. The included pressure sensor precisely measures water pressure sending its signal to the CU301. The CU301 reads this pressure signal and then electronically commands the pump to start, stop, speed up, or slow down in order to maintain constant pressure regardless of water demand. It controls the pump via power line communications by impressing high speed data messages on the pumps power supply cable. This technology is similar to that used in a home intercom or a baby monitor.
- Domestic water supply
- Light commercial
- Tank Applications
Features and benefits
- Push button pressure setpoint adjustment
- Low well water indicator
- Pump running indicator
- Keypad lockout
- High quality stainless steel pressure sensor
- Built-in diagnostics
- Flow rates: 5, 10, 15, 22 and 30 GPM
- Head up to 450 feet @ 5 GPM
- 115VAC and 230VAC models – all single phase